Monday, June 4, 2012

OPEN YOUR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES AND CURE INFERTILITY NOW


OPEN YOUR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES AND CURE INFERTILITY NOW



Hi Friends,

Everytime the pastor in the church speaks of grace I always see it in the spiritual form, even though I have been opportuned to have travelled to so many countries and as a frequent flyer, I have never associated this situation as related to grace.

I notice that everytime I travel, at the immigration point, I am always stopped and questioned thoroughly before being allowed to enter each of these countries, I thought it was a usual thing until I started noticing that it has something to do with the color of my skin and also the color of my passport. All those with red passport and white in color, just have an easy access with little or no questions even though they could be poor, drunk, uneducated or even be on drugs, while I may be richer, well educated and assumed to be more responsible. This situation made it possible for me to be able to relate to the concept of grace, yes grace, which simply means getting something without working for it. These Europeans have access to all those routes without qualms because they were blessed to be born in Europe, while I get inglorious privilege of being born in a corrupt and poverty stricken Africa, so nobody expect me to be able to have a passport let alone buy a flight ticket. In fact in my recent trip to London, the immigration officer even asked me how I was able to pay for my flight ticket, the question was so embarrassing that I could not even answer the question.
Nowadays a major bulk of my prayers are related to grace and favor because, I know that it is not hard work alone that will make ways for us in our lives. Imagine this, I get a lot of infertility patients in our clinic for both diagnostic and therapeutic care, by the grace of God close to 80% get solution to their problems, I cannot tell you wish of them will get pregnant and the one that will not get pregnant at the end of each study. In fact recently I had a client with a very terrible history, as it is with me, I will give anyone a chance until we cannot succeed, though the handwriting on the wall for this client is that of failure, no matter what we do, it was amazing to the whole team that she even got pregnant within the shortest possible time. I was so dumb founded, but got my speech back like Zachariah when I remember the word ‘grace’. So I am taking this opportunity to encourage all those couple still seeking a solution to their infertility status, that we need to pray for ‘grace’, so that God can give us a solution even though we do not deserve it.

====> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM

Today I will be looking at a very important part of your organ that seriously affect your fertility that is the ‘fallopian tubes’. The Fallopian Tubes are ignored most of the time in infertility management because it show no symptoms when it has problems unlike menstruation or ovulation problems. The fallopian tubes are two very fine tubes leading from the ovaries of a lady into her womb, it is the passage where sperm and the egg meet to cause fertilization before the embryo move again through the fallopian tubes to be implanted inside the womb to form baby. If any of these processes are disturbed in the fallopian tube, there cannot be any pregnancy, in fact if any occur in fallopian tube, it can lead to a very dangerous situation called ECTOPIC PREGNANCY.

The fallopian tubes may become blocked or damaged, preventing the egg from moving from the tube all the way to the womb and also prevent fertilization.

Causes of fallopian tube blockage or damage include:

1) Pelvic Infection
2) A Ruptured Appendix
3) Surgery in the pelvis or lower abdomen
4) A mislocated pregnancy (Ectopic) in the fallopian tubes
5) Endometriosis
6) Septic Abortions
7) Fibriods
8) Mucous plug


===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM


The Fallopian Tubes passage is almost microscopic, that means almost as thin as the human hair, so the chances of getting blocked is very high. I have seen some women who have done test of their fallopian tubes some years ago that shows that they are open, then may be for some reason have to repeat the test after one or two years only then to discover that either one or the two fallopian tubes are now blocked, this show that fallopian tubal patency can be transient, it can be open or blocked at anytime.In most case of ladies that have had previous pregnancies and are now suffering from secondary infertility, many of them are suffering from tubal blockages due to either infection or mucous plugs.

Many of you know that to test fallopian tubes, the most popular test is an x-ray test called HSG (Hysterosalpinsography) another equally popular test is called SIS (Saline Infusion Sonography). SIS is not really a test for tubal patency but an associated test because it really evaluate the endometrium, which cannot be separated from the fallopian tubes. Another study is called laparascopy, which is rarely done except in exceptional case because it is invasion (surgical) however it must be noted that it is the most accurate of all fallopian tube tests.
Can a blocked fallopian tube actually be open? The answer to that question is YES actually in 80% of cases it is easily opened without surgical intervention, 10% by surgical means and another 10% that is impossible to open. 80% is a good score, so I will concentrate on the non surgical intervention that is possible.

Since most tubal blockage are simple cases caused by mucous plug (This is where the uterine mucous secretions become abnormally thickened and create a form of artificial plug that eventually blocked the tubes and prevent the meeting of the sperm and eggs so preventing fertilization and pregnancy.

We have notice that a combined therapeutic diagnostic study like SIS and HSG will go long way to open the blocked tubes. Another diagnostic therapeutic study is called SONOHYDROTUBATION which is more like flushing the fallopian tube under ultrasound guidance. There are also:
1) Laparoscopic Hydrotubation
2) Blind Hydrotubation
3) Surgical Procedures in very difficult cases
However it must be known that in some surgical tubal patency treatment, blockage have been known to return because of associated post surgical healings leading to scars and adhesions. In my eBook the secret fertility system, this is one of the major topic treated. Now the truth must be state clearly so that everyone can understand. Fallopian tubal blockage is very serious and sometimes irrepairable.

If your case is that of irrepairable fallopian tubal blockage or you have remained infertile even though your blocked tubes have been shown to be opened by any of the above means or others not mentioned, I will suggest you go straight and try some series of assisted reproduction like IUI and IVF.

In case of completely blocked fallopian tube with no success after opening have been attempted. Please do not waste your time, your only hope is IVF.

===> ==> CLICK THIS LINK TO GET FREE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE SECRET FERTILITY SYSTEM


JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX, Ikotun Lagos Nigeria, offer comprehensive infertility screening tests for both couples like Transvaginal Scan for uterine and ovarian functions,Ovulation/follicular tracking, HSG to evaluate the fallopian tubes, blood tests for hormone check, semen analysis etc. We also offer a simple assisted reproductive procedure like INTRAUTERINE INSEMINATION [IUI].
For accurate assessment of your fertility situation, contact us at JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX, Ikotun Lagos Nigeria.


For FREE Consultation and FREE Counseling. Also for Quality and Accurate Medical Diagnostic Tests Contact
JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX

JOAS MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIX-------WE ARE AN ULTRAMODERN MEDICAL IMAGING CENTER. WE ARE EXPERTS IN ULTRASOUND SCAN SERVICES, 3D/4D COLOUR DOPPLER SCAN SERVICES, X-RAY/RADIOLOGY SERVICES, ECG SERVICES, INFERTILITY SERVICES, HSG SERVICES, LABORATORY SERVICES,BLOOD BANKING SERVICES , DNA SERVICES, AND HEALTH CONSULTANCY/COUNSELLING SERVICES.

We are located at

JOAS HOUSE, 2, Okesuna Street,
Opposite The Synagogue Church Busstop,
Bolorunpelu, Ikotun, Lagos
Postcode: 100265

TEL:
08064981455
08032509975
08184590752
08037668535


EMAIL:



DISCLAIMER
The contents, blogs and postings provided in this site are offered strictly for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, medical nor financial advice on any matter. We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, and if you have any questions regarding the contents please contact us.
The informations provided in this site is subject to change without notice.
This site may contain links to other internet sites, we are not responsible for the privacy, practices nor the content of such sites, nor their relationships

4 comments:

  1. Am Hellen, thanks to Dr oniha who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr ONIHA's recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous of childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertilty issues, you can reach him through his email:
    DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankes to Dr OSAZE, who cured my wife of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. we got married for over eight years wthout a child of our own. because of the problem with my fallopian tubbe and fibroid, until we came in conntact with Dr OSAZE's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illment, and we decided to contact him, and he administered his medicatons on my wife, and she became pregnant in two monnths. incasse you wannt to reach him for a similar problem, you can call or whatsap him on +2347089275769 or email: DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM

      Delete
  2. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual prime time and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctor Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be Rubin my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a couple of additional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Corneal Ulcer, Gallstone, Terminal Illnesses, Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Impotence Effection, Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his number:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Dr osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid that rendered me childless for seven years with his wonderful herbal medication, at last I now have a child of my own, you can also contact him on his email on drosazeherbal@gmail.com or whatsap him on +2347089275769.

    ReplyDelete